For the sixth year in a row, Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) has been named to the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals rankings. It is the only hospital in Arizona to make the acclaimed list. Every year U.S. News & World Report ranks children’s hospitals in a national publication. Factors include clinical expertise, nurse staffing, and patient outcomes in 10 different specialties. For the first time ever, Phoenix Children’s is ranked in all 10 categories, listed below.
- Nephrology, #19
- Neurology and Neurosurgery, #20, represented by Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Cancer, #24, represented by Phoenix Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Cardiology and Heart Surgery, #26, represented by Phoenix Children’s Heart Center
- Orthopedics, #26, represented by the Herbert J. Louis Center for Pediatric Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Diabetes and Endocrinology, #33
- Neonatal Care, #41
- Gastroenterology and GI Surgery, #42
- Urology, #44
- Pulmonology, #45
Phoenix Children’s is one of only 25 children’s hospitals in the U.S. to make the list in all 10 specialties this year. PCH delivers an incomparable level of care to make sure children and their families are as comfortable as possible during the course of treatment. Some of these measures include a high quality menu selection in their cafeteria, so parents don’t need to leave the hospital, single-occupancy rooms for each patient for privacy, and a carefully designed floor plan that makes navigation easy for kids.
When looking for a partner, Givepad considered several factors, such as notoriety, sense of community, and level of care. Phoenix Children’s Hospital exemplifies all of these qualities while providing a top-ranked patient care and consistently gives back to our community. We are proud to donate to such a worthwhile organization.