- Should You Take Your Home Off the Market for the Holidays?
- Not necessarily. Today’s buyers check the listings 24×7. They’re driving to work with their morning coffee, they’re checking their phone at stoplights, and late night after kids are tucked in bed when they have a few spare minutes to look through Facebook.
- Inventory for good homes tightens this time of year.
- Motivated buyers can move in between Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Demand for homes can increase at a time when inventory is traditionally low.
- According to Zillow:
Request your pre-approval letter from the lender
According to realtor.com the bottom line is this: Realtors prefer to work with home buyers who have a pre-approval in hand for two reasons. They know the deal isn’t likely to fall through, and second, when they know what you want and what you can afford they know what exactly what to focus on and would be able to suggest different neighborhoods, sizes and conditions of homes to match your needs—making it easier to get you exactly what you want.
To schedule your new home consultation visit us at:
Address: Remax 18281 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85255
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 480.229.0123
One thought on “25 Steps to Home Buying During the Holidays #4”