- Should You Take Your Home Off the Market for the Holidays?
- Not necessarily. Today’s buyers check the listings 24×7. They’re driving to work with their morning coffee, they’re checking their phone at stoplights, and late night after kids are tucked in bed when they have a few spare minutes to look through Facebook.
- Inventory for good homes tightens this time of year.
- Motivated buyers can move in between Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Demand for homes can increase at a time when inventory is traditionally low.
- According to Zillow:
Determine what kind of home you’re interested in. Scottsdale has many different styles of homes to choose from.
If you’re not sure which style of home you like, meet with one of our Givepad real estate professionals to discuss southwestern style homes in our local Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and Phoenix neighborhoods.
To schedule your new home consultation visit us at:
Address: Remax 18281 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85255
Contact: email@example.com/ 480.229.0123
One thought on “25 Steps to Home Buying During the Holidays #5”