- Should You Take Your Home Off the Market for the Holidays?
- Not necessarily. Today’s buyers check the listings 24×7. They’re driving to work with their morning coffee, they’re checking their phone at stoplights, and late night after kids are tucked in bed when they have a few spare minutes to look through Facebook.
- Inventory for good homes tightens this time of year.
- Motivated buyers can move in between Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Demand for homes can increase at a time when inventory is traditionally low.
- According to Zillow:
Submit an offer to purchase your new home
According to Redfin, the following steps are included in the offer:
- First, your Givepad agent will call the seller’s listing agent to find out if there are any other offers already made on the home, and if the seller is still accepting offers.
- Next, your agent will confirm that you’ve been pre-approved for a loan. A pre-approval letter proves to the seller that you’re making a serious offer. If you need recommendations for a lender or mortgage broker, you should ask your Givepad agent to recommend a few.
- Your Givepad agent will be in contact to discuss your ongoing strategy and keep you up to date on the progression of the seller accepting your offer. An ongoing strategy is important for any offer, but particularly critical when you’re up against other offers.
- You and your agent will refine and submit for final approval a formal offer, accompanied by your pre-approval letter, and earnest deposit check, and then submit it to the seller’s representative. Most sellers will respond within 4-8 hours, though some may need more time.
- Your agent will negotiate on your behalf to make sure you receive the best possible outcome in your real estate transaction. This may happen quickly, or may require several rounds of negotiation. If the sellers agree to your offer, you’ll be at the stage of the deal known as mutual acceptance. If you cannot come to an agreement with the seller, your offer will be rejected, and you may need to consider finding a different home or re-submitting an offer that’s closer aligned with what the seller is looking for.
To schedule your new home consultation visit us at:
GivepadAddress: Remax 18281 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale AZ 85255Contact: email@example.com/ 480.229.0123